Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Shore Fishing Reports, Albany and Beyond
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 12:42 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Shore Fishing Reports, Albany and Beyond

Again I have been able to get out for just a few hours and have met Soo many people from just North of the Corning Preserve to just shy of the Dam .
Today was met with two back to back 28" fish and just when I thought it was gonna be a banner day it stopped . I switched to chunking from my usual jigging banter and caught 8 Cats , just one after another just below the 378 bridge .
There are Soo much Herring in the river now Albany area and Shad , "yep" caught some of them also , that the Bass are not going anywhere too soon .
It may be quick but I think we have another good week of larger fish still looming .
Rain and water temps have been fluctuating and a lot of bass are just "Hanging " with all of the Herring and baitfish in the area.
Because of this last semester of school I have only yet Begun to get out , But you know me , I'll be fishing for 'em till September and racking up my numbers !!
Let Us know how you are doing on Any Shore Fishing Reports ,
They are Still here !!