A definite possibility!
It's looking like a "maybe" for this weekend :? . I have tickets to the sox on Sat night. I heard we have rain on the way, so the game and the fishing may have to be postponed if it's really bad out. If the weather holds off, I'll definitely be there. I hit the bait shop under the Sakonnett bridge as soon as it opens and am usually at the point by sun up. I'l know more Friday- ...hope that's not too late... :?: