Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Fresh off the spinner

Tags
fresh spinner
3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  NYCBassMan 
#1 ·
Here's a look at the first batch off the spinner, 5 of my own and a repaint of my favorite surfster, which I used to make a drawing, and now I have a whole school of surfsters in process, 15 of them or so.....the pencils are Gibbs knockoffs, they work great, so why change anything? Biggest fish for me last year came on a parrot colored pencil. Most fish by far came on my beloved surfster.

Light Wood Textile Plant Lighting

Computer keyboard Peripheral Input device Purple Writing implement

I gotta take more care when assembling the darn things, I got epoxy booger-schnottzles all over the paint, but for a first batch they all swim, and they're all pretty enough for fish.

See less See more
#5 ·
Is that a F&%*$#@D up color or what? That is the first bottle of createx paint I bought, to do Blurple stuff....the last plug in that line is blurple, kind of hard to see......multiple coats darkens it up, but the surfsater just got dusted with it, hence the girly color, BUT....last year my pearl and pink danny caught fish, till I lost it.

#7 ·
Dude I love the pinkie. Before the fur fish i would walk down in front of chatham light and the pink bomber was my go to plug after 8.30 at night .I think it was something to do with the light conditions One night 16 fish on 16 casts.Next cast no fish ,so i changed the plug.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.