Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Fishing Tackle retail website for sale
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Chief Petty Officer

Lightbulb Fishing Tackle retail website for sale

I have a fishing tackle retail sales website that has been running for a couple of years and has a PR3 on the main landing page.

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get into business online. I'm willing to help get you going!

- Fully SEO optimized CRELoaded (OSCommerce-based) shopping cart system.

- MySQL Database includes over 4,000 currently available (currently for sale) products.

- CYTD 2008 Gross Sales - ~$22,891

- Currently the #1 hit on Google for ' [keyword] fishing tackle ' and ' [keyword] tackle ' and highly ranked (page 1 or 2) for hundreds of other fishing tackle related search terms.

- Current SSL Secure Site certificate - expires September 2009. Accept credit card payments securely right on the site!

- Domain registered until April 2009. I'll tack another year on for free (April 2010)

This website has great potential and is positioned well for future sales profit. I'm selling it because I have too many sites to run and I'm having trouble keeping up with all of them.

Possible requirements for purchase:
- Credit worthiness in order to set up an account with the current drop-shipper. (you can forego this if you plan to set up your own shipping system)
- Existing merchant account (authorize.net works well for me) or create a new merchant account to accept credit cards

PM me if you're interested or would like to discuss. I'll include some free hosting (for up to a year) and some training regarding how to fulfill orders, get sales figures, suit the site to your needs, etc...

I'm not sure how much this package is worth. If you think you know, feel free to PM me!