Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone catching
Thread: Anyone catching
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:56 AM
Official Member

Default Re: Anyone catching

I realize that your post is almost 2 weeks old, but thought I would respond to it. I have been fishing from shore down by the power plant on the Piscataqua River and have had no luck, but I haven't invested huge amounts of time or effort either. I tried to fish during lunch and coffee breaks while at work, so just haven't been able to fish for hours at a time. As I'm sure you realize from your other posts and now from some experience, the tide rips through there at a good clip and I'm thinking the fish don't do a lot of eating while fighting a current like that, so I'm thinking your better up in the bays. I've heard that there is good fishing up the river in the Seabrook, but I've never been over. I'm a similar situation to you, I grew up in Saco and knew all the good fishing over on that river, but now that I'm over here and I'm having to learn where the stripers bite best, but don't have a lot of time to dedicate to finding them. Good luck, please let me know where you're finding them.