Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Sampson's Lobster Lures

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JakeF 
#1 ·
We all know big bass love lobsters. 5/0 pics show the proof. They will eat a couple at a time with no problem and still be hungry for an eel. It seems real heavy 2.5oz jig hook in the 3.5oz body. There isn't much competition for a lobster lure from what I've researched anyway. I saw this at Tom's in Middleboro last year and almost bought it. Anyone have any thoughts or experience? http://www.sampsonlures.com/index.html

#3 ·
they tasted funny after i took them out of the pot! kinda like rubber when i tried to crack em open. i would not suggest these as i was sure the brown lobster woulda changed to red after i cooked him but just didn;t. oh!!! these are lures? shit!:pbdoi:

#4 ·
Looks nice,,, The hooks in the claws are a nice touch too. Wouldn't mind trying em out. When I was a kid I caught plenty of LMBs on crayfish lures, and remember losing claws regularly. I wondered if the bass didn't target the claws first to get em out of the way and avoid a bad stomach ache later :whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.