Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Safety First.
Thread: Safety First.
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-24-2005, 08:20 AM
HUSKY HUSKY is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 18
Default Safety First.

1. A good friend of mine almost lost his house and possibly worse, to a fire caused by linseed oil soaked rags which he used to wipe down his plugs, after sealing. Rags with any combustable should be wet down and disposed of outside the house. There are many documented cases of spontaneous combustion fires from this source, so take heed.

Please feel free to add to this list:
Reply With Quote