Forums - View Single Post - Cannon ball sinker with 2 eyelets?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Brad S Brad S is offline
Striper Hunter
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 57
Default Cannon ball sinker with 2 eyelets?

Anyone know what they're called?

I liike to use cannon ball sinkers when drifting for fluke, but I was thinking that instead of just a sinker on the bottom & a bucktail up above, why not add a hook to the sinker & increase my odds or get some doubles?

I've seen people with the double eyed sinkers but don't know what they're called, having a hard time finding them by searching for "cannon ball sinkers with 2 eyellets". Thanks.
Reply With Quote