Stripers247.com Terms Of Service & Forum Rules
This Stripers247.com web service (the "Service") is owned and operated by Allcoast Media, LLC and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from Nor'east Saltwater, Fish Connection, Inc. and iSportfish Publications, Inc. The Service and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the Service, including code and software. You may download material from the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
As part of our Service, Stripers247.com agrees to provide you with information and other computer services subject to these Terms of Service. You agree to use our service in accordance with these Terms. Because the Web is an evolving medium, we may need to change these Terms of Service from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on the website. By continuing to use Stripers247.com after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
License to Stripers247.com
When you post a fishing report you are required to abide by the rules governing such posts. When you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the website, you are granting Stripers247.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Privacy Statement for Stripers247.com
Unless the user informs us otherwise, Stripers247.com reserves the right to use this information for purposes such as providing users with information about products and services that they might be interested in.
In addition, please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, 'Private Messages', through e-mail, or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. Stripers247.com does not provide any truly confidential means of communication, only public and non-public.
Children's Privacy Statement for Stripers247.com
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information on your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
* We do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally-identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
* Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
* We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information.
* We do NOT condition a child's participation in online activities on providing more personally identifiable information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This Service includes links and pointers to Internet sites, content and services provided by third parties. Neither Stripers247.com, its parent or subsidiary companies nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through Stripers247.com or on a website linked to by Stripers247.com. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Stripers247.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Stripers247.com does not warrant that this website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Stripers247.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Stripers247.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, or for commercial use. Stock and mutual fund quotes, and related financial news stories may be delayed at least 20 minutes, as may be required by the stock exchanges and/or the financial information services. The Service should not be used in any high risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances or business may result if an error occurs. You expressly assume all risk for such use.
In addition, Stripers247.com may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. Stripers247.com is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant hosted by Stripers247.com or linked to by Stripers247.com, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant's online store, and the information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is collected by the merchant and not by Stripers247.com. These merchants may have separate privacy and data collection practices. Stripers247.com has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For more information regarding the merchant, its online store, and its privacy policies, return to that store's home page and click on its information links or contact the merchant website directly. You release Stripers247.com and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through Stripers247.com.
The Service may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, and e-mail services which allow feedback to Stripers247.com and real-time interaction between users. It is a condition of your use of the Service that you do not:
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service.
* Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
* Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
* Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
* Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
You understand that Stripers247.com has no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other areas of the Service through which users can supply information or material. However, Stripers247.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Stripers247.comís sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms of Service.
To use certain features of the Service, you may need a username and password, which you will receive through the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Stripers247.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
When you submit a classified ad for publication on Stripers247.com, you assign all ownership interest in the advertisement as it appears on Stripers247.com under copyright law or otherwise to Stripers247.com. Submission of an advertisement does not constitute a commitment to publish the advertisement, and publication of an advertisement does not constitute an agreement for continued publication. We will accept only standard abbreviations and required proper punctuation. Stripers247.com reserves the right to edit, reclassify, revise, reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, in its sole discretion. Rates and specifications are subject to change. Real Estate Advertisements; Equal Housing Opportunity All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination." State law may also forbid discrimination based on these factors and others. We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development at 800-669-9777.
All commercial advertising must be obtained through a sales representative of Allcoast Media, LLC. With the exception of Sponsors, commercial links are not allowed in any interactive areas of the site, including and not limited to the ; Discussion Boards - in a thread or in a signature, Posted Fishing Reports, Photos, through our Private Message service, Chat Rooms, and anywhere you are able to post.
1. Only sponsors can provide their commercial contact information on this website. Phone numbers, signature links, business name.
2. Only sponsors can solicit business on this site. Announcements, fishing reports with contact info, calls to action to PM for more info.
3. Users not affiliated with sponsors can discuss businesses that are not sponsors. Users not affiliated with sponsors can share links and contact info that help a conversation.
4. Non sponsors are permitted to give feedback when users have conversations that regard a sponsor, but are not permitted to share contact info or solicit business during those conversations
5. Non sponsors are welcome and encouraged to register and participate on this site as a normal member if they do not intend to promote their business.
6. Our moderation staff reserves the right to deem what is and what not self promotion on this website.
Commercial Contact Information
Only Stripers247.com Sponsors can place commercial contact information in their posts. That includes and is not limited to the; Discussion Boards - in a thread or in a signature, Posted Fishing Reports, Photos, through our Private Message service, Chat Rooms, and anywhere you are able to post. Commercial contact information includes links, non-linked website addresses, addresses, and phone numbers. A Sponsor can be determined by a Sponsor logo under the screen name of the sponsor.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Stripers247.com, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Stripers247.com materials, products or services, or third party materials, products or services made available through Stripers247.com. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Stripers247.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any Stripers247.com materials, products or services or with any of Stripers247.comís terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Stripers247.com.
Stripers247.com may cancel or terminate your right to use the Service or any part of the Service at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Service affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Service, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Stripers247.com and you with respect to the subject matter contained in this agreement and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written oral. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use the products or services of a third party that are provided through the Service. In the event of any conflict between any such third party terms and conditions and these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service shall govern. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.