to UPLOAD: please register or login

Capt. Johnny Luchka

Capt. John operates Long Run Fishing Charters out of NY and NJ and has appeared on numerous TV shows and speaks at many boat and fishing shows

Search This Blog

January 01, 2014

Show and Seminar Season 2014

by Capt. Johnny Luchka

A new season of Boat, Sportsman, and fishing shows is now quickly upon us and this helps bridge the gap of a cold winter here in the northeast until we get underway once again in March. Of course there are many like myself who participate in some cold water Cod and Ling trips to feed the addiction.
If you are looking to get a new boat, engine, upgrade your marine electronics, purchase a new rod or reel, come out and participate in many of the shows that come to our region each year. The seminars are outstanding and many of the local sharpies will share their knowledge and that along is worth the cost of admission. Plus, go with your fishing buddies and make a great day out of it.
The Saltwater Sportsman Seminar Series with George Poveromo is one of the more popular instructional shows and one I have participated in and still thoroughly enjoy so definitely google this event as they give away some great prizes and you'll learn from some of the top fishermen in the region.
The NY and Atlantic City Boat shows as well as some of the smaller ones like the Edison NJ Boat Show are very well attended by the biggest names in the industry and always worth a look. For the Surf fisherman there are many like the Asbury NJ Show, Suffern NY, Somerset Fly, Somerset Saltwater Show and also Surf Day in NJ are all worth seeing as you will see new products, great plug makers, see some celebrities, and listen in on some great seminars.
2013 for me personally was a good year and to feed my addiction I plan to see many of the above as well as speak at the Edison NJ Show on February 23rd at 11 am to cover everything Striped Bass.
Good health and tight lines to all in 2014
You must login to post a comment.

User Name
Password

Need an account? Register here!
© 2011 Noreast Media, LLC | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Advertise