to UPLOAD: please register or login

Captain Pat

Popular Connecticut boat captain, outdoor writer and striper fishing enthusiast, Captain Pat is well known for his innovative light tackle trolling techniques. He is the creator and owner of T-Man Custom Tackle, LLC.

Search This Blog

February 28, 2013

Seminar Season 2013

by Captain Pat "T-Man" Renna

Each year at this time I get my A/V skills tuned up in preparation for seminar season. Because I make tackle and fish for a living I have lots of opportunities to compile fishing related information, specifically information about "Light Tackle Trolling. I've been presenting instructional seminars in New England, New Jersey and New York for several years now and spend a goodly amount of time in the offseasons revamping my show. As of this day I have a few dates and venues locked down for 2013 with a couple additional seminar dates pending.

A short synopsis of the seminar is as follows:

"Light Tackle Trolling for Stripers"

A comprehensive instructional seminar with slides and video describing the benefits, methods, and practical applications of trolling with braided lines and light tackle gear. An excellent trolling alternative to using lead core or wire line.

Anyone interested in learning the basics of trolling tubes, spoons etc… on light tackle should try and catch one of these seminars. I promise you'll be pleased with what you learn.

Saturday March 2 – Bass Pro Shops – Foxborough, MA Time 12:30pm

Saturday March 16 – Connecticut Outfitters – Wethersfield, CT Time 9:00am

Saturday March 23 – Westport Outfitters – Westport, CT Time 11:00am

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

You must login to post a comment.

User Name
Password

Need an account? Register here!
© 2011 Noreast Media, LLC | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Advertise