Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 99 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Hello All, I am looking to dock my boat for the striper season this year and looking for which marinas are open for striper season docking on or near the Roundout Creek/Kingston. Thanks.
  2. Hudson River
    With the warm temps and early fish why don't we open earlier? I know years past we have had ice but now we will possibly have fish in the area with weeks left before we can get after em! Ya im bonkers I knows it:flyfish:
  3. Hudson River
    Lifelong bass fisherman and this is my first year fishing for stripers. As i understand it, the run is up by albany at this point? When will they begin trickling back down and be spread out everywhere? I have fished several spots for a few hours each so far with no luck...from cornwall to...
  4. Striper Guides & Charters
    The 30Ft Triton is in the water and we are seeing some Bluefish and Striper fishing is getting better as each day passes by so join us out of Point Pleasant NJ as we have some prime dates in May & June along with a few weekends available! All top of the line equipment by PENN, Spro, Gamakatsu...
  5. Hudson River
    We are looking to head down toward Newburgh this Friday.. Having Trouble finding a place to launch! Please Help!!
  6. Hudson River
    The Ice is broken up in Troy and I reserved my dock today. It is coming fast I cant wait, what about everyone else?
  7. Hudson River
    :trink08: I know, I know but one can always hope ...... Maybe by next Monday .... Looking West from Staats Pt.
  8. New Jersey
    Got good availability this week of the holiday....the a.m. trips on weekdays we will be after the Stripers as long as they are still there, then switch to Fluke. also can target deepwater fluke & sea bass on the fri and sun trips. here is the available dates and times. Tues July...
  9. New Jersey
    We have the following dates and times available for Open boat or Charters for week of 6/16 thru 6/22. Our p.m. trips will be combo trips for Sea Bass and Stripers since the p.m. Striper bite has improved lately! Wed 6/19...Fluke & Sea Bass....6 a.m. - 1 p.m. Wed 6/19....live line Stripers/Sea...
  10. New Jersey
    We have a few Mornings and evenings available this week. Mornings will be Sea Bass and/or Fluke.....Evenings will be Live Lining Trophy Stripers. Here are the available dates and times Sat 6/15....2 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. Live Line Stripers..Trip is Full! Sun...Fathers Day Fluke Special!....6 a.m.-...
  11. New Jersey
    We are running 2 P.M. Open Boats for Striped Bass. Thurs 5/16....2 spots left Fri 5/17......Trip is FULL Both trips are 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. and cost is 120.00 per person.plus tip for deckhand. Call my cell to book your spots!.....need 5 to sail! 610.462.5688 Thanks!
  12. New Jersey
    Have 2 open spots for Stripers on Sat 4/27...6:30 A.M.- 1:30 P.M. 120 per person plus tip....fishing has been great and the weather finally looks really nice! Call my cell to grab these spots! 610.462.5688
  13. New York
    Here is our list of Open Boats for next week. We will have both a.m. and*p.m. trips available. All trips are 120.00 per person plus tip. All bait,tackle,ice and filletting your catch is included. Thurs 4/25....6:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. Fri 4/26.....2 p.m.- 8 p.m. Sat 4/27...6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Sat...
  14. New Jersey
    Weather looks absolutely great! Still spots open so call my cell to get out and catch some Stripers! 120.00 per person plus tip....7 a.m.- 2 p.m. 610.462.5688 Thanks, Capt. Carl
  15. Delaware River
    Anyone know if they opened up Frankford arsenal boat ramp yet? Went April 1st when it was scheduled to be opened but it wasn't anyone know if this has changed yet?
  16. New York
    Here is our dates available for Open Boat OR Charters for the 14th of April thru the 23rd of April.....most are A.M Availibility but we will run P.M. on the Weekends as well. Wed April 17th....7 a.m. - 2 p.m....4 spots open Sat April 20th.....6:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.....3 spots open Mon April 22nd...7...
  17. New Jersey
    Next Open Boat dates will be Wed April 10th....3 spots open and forecast looks beautiful! Sun April 14th....5 spots open All trips will be 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. 120.00 per person not including tip for mate. Includes all bait and tackle, ice, bottled water and filletting your catch. Call my cell to...
  18. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Open Discussion on Pelagic Outfitters Customer Service Policy We would like to make some things perfectly clear so that some possible mis-understandings can be avoided. We here at Pelagic Outfitters are a customer service based shop. We are here to assist you with the correct item for the...
  19. New York
    Will be hosting our first Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay Striper trips Fri April 5th & Sat April 6th We will be Clamming and Trolling from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. each day 120.00 per person plus tip for mate. All tackle and bait is provided or feel free to bring your own! Fri April 5th...3 spots open Sat...
  20. New Jersey
    Will be hosting our first Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay Striper trips Fri April 5th & Sat April 6th We will be Clamming and Trolling from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. each day 120.00 per person plus tip for mate. All tackle and bait is provided or feel free to bring your own! Fri April 5th...3 spots open Sat...
1-20 of 99 Results