Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Will a crazy alberto work?
  2. Surfcasting Central
    Do you live surf casting? Do you breathe surfcasting? Eat it? Sleep it? Dream it? Die for it? I got something for you, in conjunction with 24/7, and any and all bass sites on the web. If your a commercial fisherman, we hate you. If you disagree with gamefish status we don't want you. PM me.
  3. Boaters Forum
    I'm looking to do more trolling in the Boston Harbor area this summer and figured I'd get a lead core setup so I can troll tubes down deep when the water warmes up. I have wire line but hate the stuff and want to try something differerent. The depths are rarely deeper than 20 feet. Does any...
  4. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    I am a wire line user on the rare occasion that I troll. Honestly I hate the stuff. How does lead core compare?
  5. The Striper Forum
    I fish in maybe 30ft of water at the deepest and have been using lead core. I am setting up my new rod but not sure if I should try wire line. I do fine the lead very easy to work with but reading I have found many use the wire.
  6. The Striper Forum
    I am setting up a lead core set up and am wondering what options i have? i will be trolling/drifting tube and worm and eels Bob
1-6 of 6 Results