Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 43 Results
  1. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Jigs for sale that work , I have 1 1/2oz , 2 and 2 1/2oz jigs, Bucktail and Synthentic, I’ve used these jigs for over 10 years on the Hudson and at the Dam , I’m selling them at 3 jigs for $10. PM me for ordering
  2. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD bucks tail jigs for sale Selling Buck tail jigs. 1.5oz to 0.5oz. Total of 32 jigs. Asking 30.00 free ship. If you're interested your welcome to email me bass4everjim@yahoo.com or PM me here on this form. Thanks Jim NJ
  3. Buy - Sell - Trade
    SOLD.....igs for sale SOLD Sold
  4. Buy - Sell - Trade
    sold !!! Diamond jigs A-27's sold
  5. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    OTI Jigs & Poppers Blow-Out Sale We have put together a Holiday Super Special on some great OTI products. If there are some different combinations that you'd like to see please call Doug or Chris @ 631-225-8862 and we'll work something out for you. OTI Jumbo Jigs in 450g, fully rigged and...
  6. Saltwater Species
    I myeswell get to the point of why I am here.I tie jigs and teasers.They have all caught lots of fluke.Seems like the other jig forums are more interested in panfish jigs.Don't get me wrong,I like tying them also,but I don't get any real input or critisism to make me better there.That's why I'm...
  7. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    With the whole herring thing coming down the pipes it looks like we may want to find some additional methods to catch stripers. I know people toss bucktails and rapalas but has anyone ever tried vertical jigging fish in the river? ........ seems like it would be kind of cool to try and...
  8. Buy - Sell - Trade
    Hey guys I have a pse fireflite express compound bow want to sell it for 120 obo or trade for diamond jogs/jigs/some other fishing stuff or a used gun (ill add money) guns im looking for would mostly be a ruger 10 22 or other 22's, a 20 gauge or a rifle that shoots 7.62x39...
  9. Surfcasting Central
    I've read alot of stripers are caught on Ava jigs by surf fisherman especially so up at IBSP I fish sea isle mostly and never caught anything on an Ava I wanted some feed back on the proper ways of using these jigs when surf fishing. Tks in advance.
  10. The Striper Forum
    Got the crankbaits down with my Trolling Bible Pro Edition, but trying to venture of with jigs and plastics. Is the trolling depth calculator here accurate, I just cant seem to get in the bite. Can somebody help a green horn out.
  11. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    A bait shop owner recomended Diamond Jigs to me for Shinnecock inlet. A few fisherman around me caught blues with them, I had no luck. How do you guys feel about them? In case it's unclear, this is what I'm referring to...
  12. Saltwater Tackle Shop
    Good Morning any body try one of these things yet ? Suppose to be the greatest thing since the roastbeef sandwich. It does look interesting
  13. Plugs and Plug Building
    I've got a compilation of jigs and fixtures that I use to make the hobby of plug making eaiser and the results repeatable.... some of these have been featured before.. some I've kept tucked away... most, not all were created by me.. most were spawned from necessity or modified from some one...
  14. The Striper Forum
    I'm interested in learning to use butterfly jigs for bass when they are holding deep. Can someone recommend a good one for bass? Also if you have any tips you want to share on how to fish them I'd appreciate it. I'm experienced using almost any other kind of jig for bass or cod but never used...
  15. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    hey guys i plan on casting some jigs this weekend what size do you use?
  16. Plugs and Plug Building
    wow. it's been a long time since i posted here. Sites gotten huge. More to the point, where i fish here in NC we do a lot of vertical jigging on reefs and ledges, and there really isn't anything that can measure up to the "butterfly jigs". Even at 4 bucks the cheap Chinese knockoffs on...
  17. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    In anticipation of the run, I opened my jig factory and started producing some pretty interesting rigs. I don't fish with herring, strictly a jig and plug angler. Here's a few of my latest re-production's which I'll probably be selling once the season gets underway... All jigs are approx. 6 1/2"...
  18. Hudson River
    Something different to talk about... I tied these over the last few weeks in anticipation of the run. I'll probably be selling a few as the season starts. Jigs are all approximately 6 1/2" to 7" in length and come in 3 sizes. 2oz, 2 1/2oz, and 3oz. Enjoy Till the next high tide.... Bluesman5748
  19. The Striper Forum
    I believe i saw a post last year giving instructions on how to make home made jigs, but i can't seem to find it. Can anyone refer me to it and or give me information on somewhere that will give me some basics on beginner jig making. Thanks, Ethan
  20. Striper Guides & Charters
    From our last trip in Hatteras, NC. Enjoy!!! http://www.chumlordfishing.com/movies/sharksonjigs.mov
1-20 of 43 Results