Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Hudson River
    With the temps dropping this weekend, whats everyones plan? Work a different spot? Use worms more? Do the stripers respond much to a drop in barometer before the storm like they do in their summer and all areas? The same question goes to herring, since almost all of us get our own bait...
  2. Tackle Evaluation & Product review
    Hi, I had around a dozen of them, I'm down to four. I don't know what there called or who makes them any info would be a great help! Closed Open
  3. The Striper Forum
    Sorry the poll got screwed up in the first post. Please dont ban me for life
  4. Hudson River
    I bought a bunch a few years back I only have a couple left and I can't find them now. Any help would be great. Thanks
  5. Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
    Anyone have an opinion on this one and where one is better than the other? I don't know if the Coastlocks are known as something else so I attached an image. My thoughts are many guys will tie lures, plugs, and soft baits straight to the leader bc it will allow the natural movement of the...
  6. The Striper Forum
    I was wondering if it makes a difference or not using a snap swivel. I have used breakaways and other snaps while using plugs and caught fish (but did I miss any). I usually try not to use them but trying to find out what they want and only having so much time gets to be time consuming tying...
  7. Surfcasting Central
    why do lots of people attach their lures with snap swivels? sorry for starting a new topic almost imideatly after i wrote the pencil popper thread is it a way to save line? or dose the surf twist up youre line like a madman?
  8. The Striper Forum
    Hey I wanted to know what was every ones opinion on swivles. I use them to connect my lures so I can switch them quickly. but I'v heard that you get more bites tieing direct. What do you guys think?
1-8 of 8 Results