Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 47 Results
  1. New Jersey
    Trolled up 7 nice fish today. Late morning they hit down low, after 12 they hit on top. Exploding on the water. So cool. :flyfish:
  2. New Jersey
    Tomorrows high tide is around 6 am and since Im doing nothing I don't think Ill be passing it up. Was Thinking I could throw some plugs but with the rough weather the last two days I dont see many reports. Was going to fish in key port but maybe Ill head toward the hook if its slow. Any one...
  3. New York
    Here is our list of Open Boats for next week. We will have both a.m. and*p.m. trips available. All trips are 120.00 per person plus tip. All bait,tackle,ice and filletting your catch is included. Thurs 4/25....6:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. Fri 4/26.....2 p.m.- 8 p.m. Sat 4/27...6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Sat...
  4. New Jersey
    Had the Steve Gayle charter on board today and we left Highlands at 6:30 and headed back to where we left them. By the time we got set up, the wind was already coming from the east pretty good against the tide. Had a pick of fish right away but they were on the smaller side...kept at it and put...
  5. New York
    Here is our dates available for Open Boat OR Charters for the 14th of April thru the 23rd of April.....most are A.M Availibility but we will run P.M. on the Weekends as well. Wed April 17th....7 a.m. - 2 p.m....4 spots open Sat April 20th.....6:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.....3 spots open Mon April 22nd...7...
  6. New Jersey
    Unfortunately the catching part was not good! Had an allstar crew of Den,DJ,Mike,Matt and Mark onboard for the first trip of the season. Left dock in a 20kt wind vs tide situation for a bouncy 14 mile run to the back bay looking for warmer water temps. Started out in 7 ft of water on a couple...
  7. New Jersey
    Next Open Boat dates will be Wed April 10th....3 spots open and forecast looks beautiful! Sun April 14th....5 spots open All trips will be 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. 120.00 per person not including tip for mate. Includes all bait and tackle, ice, bottled water and filletting your catch. Call my cell to...
  8. New York
    Will be hosting our first Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay Striper trips Fri April 5th & Sat April 6th We will be Clamming and Trolling from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. each day 120.00 per person plus tip for mate. All tackle and bait is provided or feel free to bring your own! Fri April 5th...3 spots open Sat...
  9. New Jersey
    Hourly Door Prizes — 50/50 Over 100 tables of fishing and boating needs Food & Beverages Venders Welcome! Time: 8:00am - 2:00pm St. Cecelia's School Hall Oak Tree Road Iselin, NJ 08830 US Websitehttp://raritanbayanglersclub.com/ Admission: $4.00 (Kids 12 and Under Free) About 100...
  10. Boaters Forum
    I'm sorry if Im posting this incorrectly, I've never done it before, but had to tell you all. Fishing today off sandy hook in the channel a big whale came up to my boat, looked right at me and spouted water out his blow hole. It was quit humbling to say the least. The fact that I caught nothing...
  11. New Jersey
    4 of us went to rairtan bay yesterday in our kayaks. The wind was ripping pretty good. we kind of broke off into 2 pairs. The other 2 guys ended up catching 5 -6 blues each. Me and the guy I was with got skunked. I did have a striper come up and look at my bucktail but went back down. The guys...
  12. New Jersey
    Had Tom McColligan and crew from Scranton Pa Fire Dept onboard today for a shot at some Striped ones....trolled the outgoing for 3 hours with good results boating 4 nice fish to 32 inches, 4 throwbacks,one keeper dropped at the boat and 3 short strikes....as the tide dropped out, so did the...
  13. New York
    I have heard reports that there have been bunker pods in the Raritan between Staten Island and Jersey. Can anybody confirm?
  14. New Jersey
    I hit my first blitz this evening arrived like I sad 2 before,picked up a dozen clams, They were OK. I was not alone others did as well. I had 6 Bass by 8 pm I was chilled so I came home. not one short, gave 2 away in the parking lot. most did a catch and release. There freezers were full since...
  15. New Jersey
    This is just my opinion. No More.... Had a appointment near UB today So I decided to drive along the bay shore going west from K.P A trip I have not taken for a couple years. first up was C.W.B. drove to the the very back corner to the park with a 5 FT fence the full length of the water front on...
  16. New Jersey
    I will not Keep or eat any Striped Bass from this area, They say its been cleaned up, Its better now. The problem being that I am 70 and remember what has been loaded into this area. Just a few examples Of on the water front and near the water was or is Nation Lead ( Dutch Boy Paint Plant )...
  17. The Striper Forum
    Hey guys. I jusr bought a 2 person kayak and i would liek to fish raritan bay. would the tube and worm combo work in the raritan bay?
  18. New Jersey
    Hey all i missed all of last year due to a blown motor. Well im repowered and ready for some evening bass fishing any help? thanks Fishman
  19. New Jersey
    anyone have any luck castnetting bunker in/around raritan bay lately? save the sarcastic responses...
1-20 of 47 Results