Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 63 Results
  1. Hudson River
    Some early travelers have arrived in the Marlboro area......this is a screenshot from today.
  2. The Striper Forum
    Hey guys. Trying to plan a trip to catch some big ones or atleast have a shot for some big ones. gonna have 2-3 other buddies with me and we are willling to go from rhode island to nj. Where do you guys think well have the best shot. Trying to find out where the big migrators will be... any...
  3. The Striper Forum
    Fishing is slowly picking up for me. Trying to pick through the Blue Fish has been tough early.
  4. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    So what does everyone think as to the timing of the striper run this year? I'm thinking that with the extreme lack of snow cover here in Mid-January coupled with a strong El Nino, we're going to see an early run. In fact, I'm starting my annual two week striper vacation a week earlier this year.
  5. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Pelagic Outfitters Has Received....Beginning of June 2014 Here is our update of what has arrived recently. We are attempting (key word here is attempting) to keep you updated on new deliveries. If there is something you are looking for and cannot find it please let us know and we can keep an...
  6. Massachusetts
    Anyone hitting the back river early season? fished it late summer last year and had little luck only a few schoolies, 1 keeper.
  7. Rhode Island Fishing
    Would like to take trip up in may or early june. What area without spot burning.
  8. The Striper Forum
    We will be visiting family in early October and would like to charter a Striper trip. I saw Soaker and Grand Slam Charters. Both look good. I'd appreciate feedback on these and any other Captains in that area. Thanks
  9. California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
    Decided to fish the end of the Carquinez Strait (near the I-680 Bridge between Martinez and Benicia). I did some researching online before heading out because I've never fished this area before. I figured that the stripers should be in this area as they are migrating out of the delta into the...
  10. View From The Beach
    by Rich Troxler Well the official beginning of Fall is a mere two weeks away, but in many places Fall fishing patterns are already beginning to take shape. So when does your Fall season begin and how do you approach it? What bait patterns do you look for, what weather conditions do you prefer...
  11. Massachusetts
    Looking to get the season goining and I am wondering if there are any signs of stripers off the beaches of Mass. yet? I am particulary interested in the North Shore locales like Plum Island.
  12. Connecticut
    Milford area: So is anyone thinkin of steppin out alittle earlier this year given the weather and all ?
  13. The Striper Forum
    WISH THEY HAD SOME SIZE BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I HAD FUN
  14. Delaware River
    Started prepping the boat this weekend. Soaked my tackle in vinegar to take the Lil rust tht developed from the fall surf run. Reels should be back from penn before the month is out. New tackle and lures r on order should be receiving them soon. I'm almost ready to hit the river again. Can't...
  15. Chesapeake Bay
    We went out Saturday morning (10/8/2011) for a few hours just to see if anything was bitting. We caught 2 small rock a 24" and a 22" . We also caught two small blues. We were trolling just off Ragged point using small bucktails and spoons. What a great day to be out. We will be out again this...
  16. Hudson River
    Was out on the creek Sun morning seeing if any smallies had come back out yet. Fast crurrent so was casting near the shore and this 26"er hit my white spinner bait on 4 lbs test (probably two seasons old) /ultalight gear. took me almost 90 mins to boat. Probably most fun fight of my life, must...
  17. Surfcasting Central
    I just heard about a good striper spot, the person who told me about it said he goes out at night and throws live eels off the dock. He claims he catches nice 30-40 lb stripers. I'm just wondering, is it still too early in the season to have any success? (North Shore of Long Island)
  18. New Member Introductions
    Just wondering if anyone has been getting into fish in the Chicopee Mass area yet? just wondering I am hoping to get the boat out there this weekend! Thanks Dan
  19. Upper Hudson River Striper Club
    Get out early tomorrow - ya might snag a new car ... shake.gif http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/troy-1283722-river-investigate.html
1-19 of 63 Results