Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

New guy with some questions.

Tags
guy questions
4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ourway77 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

New to the website but I have been fishing for stripers for 15 years. I grew up in Lancaster PA and I would make runs down to the Conowingo dam in MD and the Indian River Inlet. I have been down to the dam a few times this year and I have been skunked on all trips. I am now working in Horsham, just off the Willow Grove AFB and I keep hearing reports of big stripers in the Delaware. I have been doing a little research and I am thinking about trying either the tidal line across from Trenton or the area near Scudders Falls. I do not have a boat, so I would need to wade. I prefer to fish top water with poppers and plugs. Can anyone provide me with some tips on where to wade, where to park and what time of day I should try? I am by no means trying to steal anyone's spot, I am just looking to catch and release a few fish and hopefully break my dry spell. Any advice or tips is much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.