Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > The Wiper Room
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Wiper Room A forum for all you Hybrid and White bass fishermen out there . Wiper aka Hybrid striper / Cherokee Bass / Sunshine bass / Wiper.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
HYBRID ADDICT

Default Alabama hybrids

I had forgot i joined here a long time ago. My and my son have been enjoying a great spring with the hybrids this year. The tailrace at the dam has been loaded with them since mid febuary. seems like it might be winding down tho. About a month ago, we could catch them almost every cast but it has slowed way down in the last week or so. if this works, here are a few pics we took over the last coupld of weeks.

Bookmarks

Tags
alabama, hybrids

Posting Rules