Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Console Boat

Tags
boat console
4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  pequa1 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone !
I have my own console boat , i am new rider , i need your usefull instructions to drive it and also suggest me the precautions while driving console boat .

Regards

#3 ·
yup i should do Coast Guard approved boaters safety course , jakef you have any idea about the price of new console boat , actually the boat i have is gifted by my uncle and now my friend also wants to purchase it , the same console boat which i have , and from where in ny i should go to see the variety of boats where i can choose of my choice , any idea ?? :partysmilie:

#4 ·
yup i should do Coast Guard approved boaters safety course , jakef you have any idea about the price of new console boat , actually the boat i have is gifted by my uncle and now my friend also wants to purchase it , the same console boat which i have , and from where in ny i should go to see the variety of boats where i can choose of my choice , any idea ?? :partysmilie:
No, sorry. I'm not a boater. However, you do get an infraction for the unauthorized advertising links that you put in your signature in violation of the forum policy you agreed to when you registered here. Not wise shake.gif.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.