Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

fishin da Shubie 2012

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Butcha 
#1 ·
The bass are there in #s, prespawners, Ill be headin up soon, Ive been hearin good reports, more than a few 37 inchers, cat wait to see them feedin on top, jumpin and rollin!Dave we gotta set some dates!Its waaaaaaaaay better than the Bay!Campground right on Shubie, what else could ya ask for?question for ya, know anywhere to buy bloodworms?can u get macks at this time of year?Tryin to get some Gasperx, but all the rivers are muddy and way to high f@ckin rain eh!

#3 ·
Last year I caught a run of bigger fish in the post spawn.Theyre there now.Whens good for ya and da crew? we still got a big window.Hows the Sea trout this year?Nice Bass ya got !never went for any sea runs yet, startin with the bears.Can you get Macks or Gasper this time of year? Anyone sellin bloodworms on the Island?Gasper seem to be the best down there, the Bass are on em like crazy.Im gonna get some bloodworms too.Theyre xpensive, but I witnessed some crazy catches on em.Id like to get down for a few or least couple days.All tidal where I fish.Gotta check the dates when they open it up to bait and lures after the spawn.Warmer then!I may have some openings for Bears as well!ill probably fish a few times before they close it, cant stay away!cheer.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.