Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

any news?

Tags
news
4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  g9s8r 
#1 ·
well whats happening out there guys? gonna try out my new side planers this week-end around 5 points any one else gonna be out?

#2 ·
Hello everyone, this is my first post, i am trying to stay focused on the Aqueduct forums but i am havung trouble finding threads specfic to my location (Bakersfield, Taft, Maricopa, Tupman and surrounding area). I fish the Duct atleast once a week at different times. Lately the water has been moving very slow if at all, when there is no current there is no need to leave the house. My question is for anybody who can help, is there a website or a state official who i can get in contact with to find out if the water is moving, gates are open or the pump stations are running. Diesel is expensive so a wasted trip is something I'd love to avoid.
Thanks, look forward to your help

#3 ·
well got out sat, round noon and trolled from harris ranch up to mt whitney ave. side plainers worked great, trolled an rattle trap and couple other deep divers plugs, pick up one 20 incher,got a few more hits just didnt stay on, little hard to tell the strikes,I'm thinkin most were small fish but happy with how the plainers worked with as little current flowing they pulled to the middle of the canal, just my truck idled a little to fast for good trolling speed, next time take my jeep and the low range otta be just right,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.